1. Thursday was spectacularly horrible day. I made a HUGE mistake at work, a federal government mistake to be exact. Then I had a family issue later that night that finally broke me and I sobbed for like a hour after.
2. I was so upset from the work thing, believing I was going to be fired today or next week that I was sick to my stomach. I don’t even like my job, but the sheer thought of being fired from a job made it bad. Seriously, I did a federal fucking government fuck up and even though the amount of the fuckup was measly in the scheme of possibilities it was a government fuck up. My senior boss called me today and my gut dropped, I’m wrote up and basically can’t even do a petty fuckup if I don’t want to be fired. I also just fucked myself out of a promotion, I could care less about the promotion, I wanted the $2 an hour raise.
3. My uncle pulled life support today on my aunt, the insurance ran out and was forced too. He was suppose to do it a week ago but wouldn’t.
4. This week has been a massive pile of crap. My stomach is still nauseous from the work fuck up. I want all the vodka, but we’re on a separation sadly.
5. I’m going to spend the weekend with my best bitch to escape my shitty week and hopefully avoid doing something really stupid.